Rock Hill is well known for a variety of well-maintained public parks and outdoor amenities. Among parks, there are also numerous hiking, kayaking, and bicycling options both in and near the city of Rock Hill. The city itself is home to thirty-one parks, four recreational centers, one botanical garden, and many hiking and biking trails. The prominent parks and outdoor facilities are listed below.
- Cherry Park, 70-acre park with a shaded 1.5-mile trail and athletic fields.
- Ebenezer Park, beachfront park located along Lake Wylie with swimming and picnic options.
- Glencairn Garden, quaint botanical garden featuring a variety of blooming flowers and trees.
- Manchester Meadows, a large park with covered picnic areas and soccer fields.
- Riverwalk & Rock Hill Outdoor Center, 1,000-acre mixed-use community offering kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, and home to the Giordana Velodrome and Rock Hill BMX Supercross track.
- Westminster Park, river-side park with miles of greenways and access to the Catawba River.
There are also numerous parks located minutes from the city's downtown.
- Nanny Mountain County Park, small mountain with short hiking trail and summit views.
- Kings Mountain State Park, state-operated park with numerous hiking and horseback riding trails.
- Kings Mountain National Military Park, a historic park most famously known for the Battle of Kings Mountain.
- Andrew Jackson State Park, state-operated park surrounded by deciduous trees and a small lake.
- Landsford Canal State Park, a state-operated park along the Catawba River famously known for the spider-lilies bloom of late May.
- Crowders Mountain State Park, highly visited mountain with summit views of Charlotte and adjacent York County.
Rock Hill Properties
About the Neighborhood
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of May 18, 2022 6:10:pm. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information
Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2022 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.