Rock Hill is well known for a variety of well-maintained public parks and outdoor amenities. Among parks, there are also numerous hiking, kayaking, and bicycling options both in and near the city of Rock Hill. The city itself is home to thirty-one parks, four recreational centers, one botanical garden, and many hiking and biking trails. The prominent parks and outdoor facilities are listed below.
- Cherry Park, 70-acre park with a shaded 1.5-mile trail and athletic fields.
- Ebenezer Park, beachfront park located along Lake Wylie with swimming and picnic options.
- Glencairn Garden, quaint botanical garden featuring a variety of blooming flowers and trees.
- Manchester Meadows, a large park with covered picnic areas and soccer fields.
- Riverwalk & Rock Hill Outdoor Center, 1,000-acre mixed-use community offering kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, and home to the Giordana Velodrome and Rock Hill BMX Supercross track.
- Westminster Park, river-side park with miles of greenways and access to the Catawba River.
There are also numerous parks located minutes from the city's downtown.
- Nanny Mountain County Park, small mountain with short hiking trail and summit views.
- Kings Mountain State Park, state-operated park with numerous hiking and horseback riding trails.
- Kings Mountain National Military Park, a historic park most famously known for the Battle of Kings Mountain.
- Andrew Jackson State Park, state-operated park surrounded by deciduous trees and a small lake.
- Landsford Canal State Park, a state-operated park along the Catawba River famously known for the spider-lilies bloom of late May.
- Crowders Mountain State Park, highly visited mountain with summit views of Charlotte and adjacent York County.
Rock Hill Properties
About the Neighborhood